Friday, February 11, 2011

me me and me..

                                        





                               bluRr - fRieNdLy - sHy - optiMistic - taLkativE 
* the best time to make a friend is when you do not need one. Friendship needs to be treasured and cherished, once we broken or sad, friends are there to cheer you up!

                                                                  GENG MARKAS !


* i enjoy to learn MGT 300, because to me.. it is such an interesting and enjoyable. In addition, MGT 300 can help me to gain more knowledge in IT area. I also learn and now know how to use blog in my life. Lots of thanks to Miss Norulhuda for teaching me this subject.

                                                                                                                                               ( NIK )

No comments:

Post a Comment